<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38903828?origin\x3dhttp://zhiyi--.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

“If you see something that moves you, and then snap it, you keep a moment.” – Linda McCartney


PROFILE

MohZhiYi,

Facebook, Twitter


TAGBOARD




CREDITS

Designed by AddictedToEcstasy
Img: x x
Cursor: x
Edited using photoshop & photoscape, hosted using photobucket.

Thursday, August 07, 2008 ♥

VERYVERYVERYVERY HAPPY TODAYYY!(:

first of all! i think ayeo's birthday surprise was quite successful? haha!
DUNNO! :DDD

Photobucket

INFOCOMM IS HEARTS!
I SO SO LOVE INFOCOMM!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
of course, infocomm won't be as fun without my greatest juniors!Y

lihui!
Photobucket
i super love the card! very touched! thanks for all the effort!
PINK!(:
i'll jiayou and work towards 6A1s!
(althought ABIT the impossible.) HAHA, if i really have den i treat you go eat!
must remind me! ;D

eisabess!

thanks for the card too! very pretty! you must continue to jiayou too!
i THINK u like to take photo rite? hahha! i dunno actually, i'm jus randomly choosing photos for everyone. HAHA.

eveline!
Photobucket
dun rmb last time things!
NOW NOW NOW!
Photobucket
I LIKE YOU! HAHAHAHA!

ruixuan!
I LOVE YOU TOO!

don't worry, i won't forget you!(:

yangping!
this is OLD SENIOR, not junior.
Photobucket
a happy kid!
Photobucket

AIYA, still got this crazy girl must mention,
(eh ahlian! i not really wana talk about u de LOR, cos u wana come so i must act act write ABIT about u lah.)
josel!
infocomm won't be as crazy without u!
all the jokes and sarcasm! :DDD
all the best in whatever u do/whereever u're gona go!
just rmb us always and keep in contact!
must go out playeatgossip very often hor!
i scare u'll suffer too much from missing me leh! HAHA.


OMG, i've been spending lke hours typing this post.
mental block.
AND, due to time constrains and bcos SO MANY PPL WANA READ MY BLOG LAH. HAHA,
SO I HAVE TO BLOG FASTER!
AND DEN AND DEN!
I HAVE TO NOT BLOG SOME OTHER THINGS THAT I WANTED TO BLOG!

WHICH IS!
i wana ask who got de mcdonald olympic cup de first one!
arrow de!
PLEASE GIVE ME/SELL ME AT A CHEAP PRICE!

AND FIR CONCERT TML!

alrightyy,
goodnite ppl!

OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
NATIONAL DAY ON SAT!
2ND ANNIVERSARY FOR OUR NDP PERFORMANCE!
AHHH, I MISS THOSE TIMES.<3